Turn-Key Website Design
No Hassles. No Surprises.
Perfect for startups and small businesses without complex needs.
Design & Content (one time) Contact Us
Technology & Support (monthly) $60
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the one time fee for Design & Content?
This one time fee is for design and setup, and includes:
- › Limited edition, turn-key website design
- › Responsive website technology, optimized for mobile & tablet
- › Professional writing, data-entry, and styling for 5 web pages*
- - Additional data-entry and writing services available
- - Extra pages can be added at no cost via the Tymbrel Platform
- › Fast turn-around + launch (in as little as 3 business days!)
- › Search engine optimization (SEO)
- › Links to your social media accounts (if applicable)
- › Up to 10 stock photos (select from library provided after checkout)
- › Management of your domain settings at launch (up to 30 min.)
- › Integration with the CMSIntelligence Website Management Platform**
Every turn-key design can be customized. Visit the add-ons page to browse available options.
* Pages include Home, About, Services, News/Blog (with 1 article/post) and Contact (with contact form). Setup of additional pages beyond scope to be quoted on a per/page basis.
What does the Technology & Support $60 monthly fee cover?
The Technology & Support package is the backbone of your website.
It includes the content management software – which powers your website – your monthly hosting, and unlimited support and training.
- › Tymbrel Platform - Website Management Software (complete details)
- - Add unlimited pages, blogs, images and more.
- - Automatic security updates
- - Free platform updates and performance enhancements
- - Free security updates
- › Cloud hosting on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- - Daily back-ups
- - 99.99% Uptime
- - East & West Coast Data Centres
- - Amazon CloudFront Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- - Enterprise Class Security
- › Unlimited technical support
- › Free software training & webinars
The Tymbrel Platform Subscription will be billed monthly, starting on the date we give you access to the dashboard for your website.
This fee does not include any custom design or data entry work on your website once it is launched.
What is difference between our Turn-Key Designs and 'templates'?
Our Turn-Key Website designs and templates that you buy on line may look similar – but there are some key differences that are important for the success of your business online.
- Our Turn-Key Website packages are designed to get you online ... fast! (See Question #1 above.)
- Our Turn-Key Website packages are limited edition. We only sell designs 30 times and then retire the design. Most Templates are sold thousands of times, so you look the same as lots of other businesses.
- Every one of our Turn-Key Websites is built using industry best practices – with search engine optimized code and fully-responsive for viewing on all types of devices. Other templates do not always meet these standards.
- Fully-optimized for the Tymbrel Platform - your new turn-key design is built to perform on this system. Regular templates try to work everywhere.
Can I customize a Turn-Key Website design?
Yes! You can customize it with your logo, your colours, your font, your images. Plus, you can add-on additional pages and much more. Visit our Turn-Key Design Add-Ons to browse available options.
Do you prevent my competitors from using the same design?
We coach our clients to use the design that will work best for their business. This means helping them choose a design that gives them a unique look – not one that their competition is already using. Our goal is for your website to work for your business.
How fast can my Turn-Key Website be set up?
Turn-Key Website packages can be set up and live in as little as 3 business days. We work as fast as you do. Contact our sales team to learn more.
Turn-Key Package Includes
Every website can be customized with our optional add-ons.
* Pages include Home, About, Services, News/Blog (with 1 article/post) and Contact (with contact form).